We have a specialist team focused on returning Commercial Office Suites to Category A Specification ready for your next tenant.
Typically this involves:
- Submitting a Building Control application to reconfigure the office space to open plan.
- Stripping out the previous tenants fit out, including partitioning, mechanical and electrical modifications, carpet, structured cabling etc
- Repair and reconfigure the Air Conditioning systems suitable for open plan occupation.
- Test, validate and certificate the Air Conditioning system against base build design and performance.
- Repair or replace the ceiling grid and tiles. Mineral and metal tiles are available.
- Replace the lighting systems with high quality LED panels and light fittings, configured for open plan occupation.
- Provide emergency lighting certification.
- Reconfigure the Fire Alarm for open plan occupation, then test and provide certification.
- Reconfigure or replace Fire Exit signage.
- Paint and decorate all walls, pillars, ceilings (where required), doors (where required) and skirting boards.
- Reconfigure or replace the Access Control to the office suite.
- Repair or replace floor boxes (if present), at a ratio of 1 box to every 10m2, ready for relocation by the incoming tenant.
- Test and certificate any other electrical installation, e.g. under floor Electrak.
- Sub-division works. Erecting dividing partition walls with the necessary fire and acoustic ratings.
- Sub-divide the Mechanical and Electrical systems, including the installations of electrical Sub Meters.
- Lay contract quality carpet tiles.
Please get in touch to discuss your specific Office CAT A refurbishment or delapidations project with our specialist team.