We are just collating all the information for our next empty rates process which we anticipate will have a commencement date of Thursday 4th February 2021.
If you have any vacant properties you would like us to include or if you have already contacted us regarding the next process, please forward the following details;
- The full name of the legal entity granting the lease (as listed at Companies House) i.e. the landlord.
- The landlord’s address – Please note that we expressly advise landlords to use their normal correspondence address, rather than the registered address of the landlord company. Rates correspondence generated by the LA will be sent to the landlord as detailed on the lease. Any mail sent to the registered office (if different from the normal correspondence address) is often overlooked.
- The full postal address of the property to be included in the process – ideally as it appears on the VOA/SAA.
- A recent rates demand (if available).
- The LA reference number or RV (if available).
- A lease plan clearly showing all vacant areas to be included.
Please bear in mind we only accept properties with a rates payable amount of £20,000.00 (RV £40,000) and over.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 086 8575.